Fry Pan With Metal Handle 26cm
- SKU: LEC2018226002
Cast iron Skillets have long been treasured kitchen staples for stovetop frying and oven baking. They are perfect for searing meat, poultry and fish, creating a browned caramelised surface and sealing in moisture. Using the pan juices to make a sauce after cooking foods like steak will give depth of flavour. Extremely versatile, they can withstand any cooking temperature, so can be used on the hob or in the oven for a vast array of cooking tasks including making fish cakes and frittata or baking a dessert for four people.
- Flat based frying pan with shallow sloping sides, two pouring spouts and two integral cast iron handles.
- Durable, easy clean satin black enamel interior is designed for high surface heat use to achieve its key functions of searing, browning and frying (no seasoning required).
- Even heat distribution and superior heat retention for great cooking results
- Only low to medium heat is required when cooking and will achieve the high surface heat required for searing
- Colourful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking."
Heat Source: Oven, Grill, Electric Hob, Gas Hob, Induction Hob, Ceramic Glass Cooktop.
Wash Instructions: Dishwasher safe.
Dimensions: L44.2 X W29.9 X D5.5cm.